At the moment bitcoind, elements and electrs are started on regtest network.
--liquid flag to let you do experiments with the Liquid sidechain. A liquid daemon and a block explorer are also started when passing this flag.
--delete flag to not just stop Docker containers but also to remove them and delete the config file and any new data written in volumes.
Generate and send bitcoin to given address
- Liquid only Issue and send a given quantity of an asset
- Broadcast a raw transaction and automatically generate a block
- Check the logs of Bitcoin services
- Check the logs of Liquid services
- Use the Bitcoin CLI inside the box
- Use the Elements CLI inside the box
Nigiri uses the default directory
~/.nigiri to store configuration files and docker-compose files.
To set a custom directory use the
help command to see the full list of available flags.